Thermo Ring Ice Cream Scoop - For The Perfect Scoop!
Red Dot Award, Gia Award Finalist
Ice cream fresh from the freezer – so good, yet so hard to scoop! ScoopTHAT! comes to the rescue. The revolutionary ScoopTHAT! utilizes heat transfer principles to draw heat from a non-electric and self-replenishing biodegradable liquid reservoir inside the sealed handle. ScoopTHAT! features a redesigned scooping head for bigger, rounder scoops. Whether you're serving up root beer floats, apple pie à la mode, or just a good old fashioned bowl of everyone's favorite dessert, you won't find a better scoop anywhere else. That perfect scoop of ice cream has never been so easy to make!
Smart. Intuitive. Unique.
ScoopTHAT!’s heat transfer handle generates heat from the biodegradable thermal liquid for the ease of scooping with even the hardest ice cream. The biodegradable, bio-safe liquid in the handle (no scary anti-freeze that leaks!) is, in turn, connected to the cutting ring. This cutting ring acts as a high-thermal conductive cutting edge that helps melt ice cream on contact. The entire ScoopTHAT! is insulated except for the cutting ring. After the ice cream leaves the cutting thermal edge, it is insulated so it no longer melts. You can then make beautiful, non-watery, perfect scoops of ice cream that leaves the scoop head easily.
- Rugged aluminum and polypropylene construction
- Thermo-ring heated scooping edges
- Dissipates cold on contact
- Biodegradable liquid transfers heat
- Non-stick surface
- No batteries or hot water required
- Food grade anodization surface treatment
- Elegant surface and smooth touch
Technical Specifications -
- Product Size: 17 x 5.5 x 3.3 cm
- Product Capacity: 100ml
- Product Weight: 165 grams
- Material: Aluminum, Polypropylene